Ended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informal Display

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forget war lost

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptySun May 20, 2012 6:08 pm

Another war that was my fault, lol. I feel like I've let this clan down.

Well here goes the story, after a tied game, I happen to be cornering and suddenly get curious. With us making a 7 win kill strike while Forget was at 9/10, I decide to corner Kool with 4 in. Well I killed him, can't tell you why. Good war. I really don't know why. 7 winning streaks for all in vein. Honestly I can say this was the most interesting war ever, however, not our most intense. As Kool stated, "We're a whole lot better team by a long shot. Just a mistake."
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Logic wrote:
Another war that was my fault, lol. I feel like I've let this clan down.

Well here goes the story, after a tied game, I happen to be cornering and suddenly get curious. With us making a 7 win kill strike while Forget was at 9/10, I decide to corner Kool with 4 in. Well I killed him, can't tell you why. Good war. I really don't know why. 7 winning streaks for all in vein. Honestly I can say this was the most interesting war ever, however, not our most intense. As Kool stated, "We're a whole lot better team by a long shot. Just a mistake."

sky, we really need to step it up, i mean two loss's in like what 3 day's let's go ended.
Back to top Go down
http://ended-sa.tk
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:50 pm

We won a war against Order-sa, thanks to Drexed, Sai, and me. Thanks again to all those who participated. Btw sky this war was going on for like 4 weeks. So long before your decision on warring.
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:05 pm

Curry wrote:
We won a war against Order-sa, thanks to Drexed, Sai, and me. Thanks again to all those who participated. Btw sky this war was going on for like 4 weeks. So long before your decision on warring.

Well all we need is to redeem ourself's, and just roll over the losse's and focus on the new.
Back to top Go down
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Dam straight. I suggest once we get our forums up and running with regular members posting. We focus on warring asap.
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Curry wrote:
Dam straight. I suggest once we get our forums up and running with regular members posting. We focus on warring asap.

true that we need to get well setsuwaited or w.e you spell it we dont just wanna jump the gun now haha.
Back to top Go down
LSD
Joust
LSD

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyWed May 23, 2012 5:42 pm

We should all practice 2v2 togeather, I think we should hold alot more 2v2's just incase we want too war with some of our moderators at ended then we will be alot more successful with them. cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://Ended-sa.tk
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:01 pm

@ Sai, its Situated.

@ Cody. We should hold training grounds for the newer members who request training. But they must be in the clan for at least 2-3 weeks. IF this gets approved by Sky then the owners will hold training sessions for 1v1 and for 2v2.
Back to top Go down
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:36 am

Makes me proud to see us coming together and laying out plans. It also reminded me of some specific things that need to be announced and updated.

- Things to consider before..
- Individualized personnel access

xSai wrote:
we need to get well setsuwaited or w.e you spell it
Sorry Sai, new sig.
Back to top Go down
xSai
Joust
xSai

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost EmptyThu May 24, 2012 8:28 am

Thats cold mang :L
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forget war lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forget war lost   Forget war lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Forget war lost
Page 1 of 1