Ended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Informal Display

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Considering OP war

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Considering OP war Empty
PostSubject: Considering OP war   Considering OP war EmptyWed May 23, 2012 7:13 pm

I was not present for the lose, nor to admit. Anyhow, after my first time looking at the Ended album, it turns out they do not have 15 screens after all. They're one short, just like we are. We'll give them a reasonable amount of time to find it, other than that we have a war to win. Of course OP will claim this is just an action out of desperation, but what clan wants a lose they don't have?
Back to top Go down
Curry
Fucking Master of all
Curry

Considering OP war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering OP war   Considering OP war EmptyWed May 23, 2012 8:59 pm

Did you admit to them tho? I mean we might try to reason with them but if they wont accept that then...
Back to top Go down
Sky
unpretentious
Sky

Considering OP war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering OP war   Considering OP war EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm

After talking with GGk, I realized there was no possibility in 'finishing,' the war, and he also claimed the last screen was being held by kismalle which he wasn't giving up. However, we will carry out the plan of organizing 2v2 teams, and 1v1'ers preparing for war. Beginning with owner to owner, then members. I will be making a thread considering this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Considering OP war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Considering OP war   Considering OP war Empty

Back to top Go down

Considering OP war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ended  :: Gaming Corner :: War talk-
Jump to: